2 days
Physical Effort
10 km
Scheduled Departures
10 +


East Lost City Congo is an adventurous journey through the foothills of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta to the Congo, archaeological ruins of the Tayronas Indians, very similar to the Lost City Tayrona, it is an archaeological site where a millinery architecture has been found, composed of housing terraces, stone roads and ceremonial places. Tayrona engineering is an example of the wisdom that our aborigines used to take care of the environment.

DEPARTURE PLACE Wiwa Tours Main Office in Santa Marta
DEPARTURE TIME Please arrive early at the indicated meeting point for a prompt departure at approximately 9:00 AM.
RETURN TIME At approximately 4:30 PM on the last day of the tour.
TOUR DURATION 2 Days / 1 Night.
TOTAL VALUE The price of the tour to the Lost City Congo is $235 USD per person.
Transporte and Jeep 4×4. Indigenous Native Guide.
Complete feeding. Snack and Fruits in the Trek.
Accommodation Travel insurance.
Contribution to the Indigenous Community Contribution to the Peasant Community
IMPORTANT If you wish to book this tour to the Lost City Congo in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, please make a deposit of $47 which corresponds to 20% of the total value of the tour ($235 USD).
Keep in mind that the Trek to Lost City Congo is an adventure excursion through trails completely surrounded by jungle, typical of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta.
Each traveler is responsible for their belongings, Wiwa Tours is not responsible for garments or articles lost during the excursion.

All NATIONAL and FOREIGN travelers who wish to book the Tour to the Lost City Congo in the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, must present the COVID-19 Vaccination Card or Certificate at our office before starting the tour.



Excursion start





Note: The Lost City Tour Congo itinerary may vary depending on weather conditions or means of ground transportation.

Important Information for the Lost City Congo

During this Lost City Tour Congo, you must be environmentally responsible.

Carry only the essentials in your suitcase, since weight is a determining factor when walking long distances, make sure you are in good physical condition, avoid drinking alcoholic beverages the day before and try to return all garbage to Santa Marta.

During the tour there is no mobile phone signal, so tell your family and friends that you will only be able to communicate with them once you return from your experience.

What to bring to the Lost City Congo Tour

A small backpack. Photographic camera.
Comfortable clothes for walking. Sturdy sandals.
Walking shoes. Hat or cap.
Bio-Repellent. Sunscreen.
Biodegradable Cleaning Tools. Swimsuit.
Personal medicines. Vaccine – Yellow Fever (optional).

Reservation Policies

To book this tour, a deposit of $47 USD per person, equivalent to 20% of the total tour value ($235 USD) through our web payment Gateway, the remaining 80% ($188 USD) is payable the same day we leave for our excursion to the Lost City Congo.
The identity document is a fundamental requirement to reserve the Tour to the Congo City, for nationals, a copy of the personal identification card or passport in case of being a foreigner. For the day we go out on the tour, it is not necessary to bring your identity document, at least bring a copy of it.
To cancel or modify a confirmed reservation, you must contact us 48 hours before the start of the Tour, during business hours.
Once the Lost City Tour Congo has started, no refunds of any kind will be made.
tour ciudad antigua

Tour Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Leave a Review