TOUR TO PLAYA CRISTAL SANTA MARTA, TAYRONA PARK
We invite you to do the Tour Playa Cristal in Santa Marta, a beautiful beach with white coral sands that contrast with the various blues of the sea, it is considered one of the Best Beaches in Colombia inside the Tayrona National Park.
Cristal Beach Santa Marta It is characterized by having a crystalline sea and beautiful coral reefs, ideal for swimming, practicing free lung diving (snorkeling), taking a sunbath (tanning), taking an excellent selfie (inside or outside the sea) and trying the typical dishes of region (fish and shellfish).
The entry protocol to the Tayrona National Park Playa Cristal It is very organized, the guide gathers the tourists to hear a talk (recommendations) by the officials of the Tayrona National Park, just after they continue on the uncovered road until Neguanje.
To get to this wonderful beach you have to travel approximately 2 hours by land transport until you reach Neguanje, then the tour is by boat until reaching Playa Cristal Santa Marta
|Please arrive early at the indicated meeting point for an early departure.
|At 6:00 am.
|At approximately 4:30 PM.
|The price of the trip to Playa Cristal Santa Marta is 54 USD per person.
|THE TOUR INCLUDES
|If you want to book this Playa Cristal Tour in Tayrona National Park, make a deposit of $10 USD that corresponds to 20% of the total value of the $54 USD.
The Tour Cabo San Juan It is another tour that you can take in Tayrona Park.
Keep in mind that the Tour Playa Cristal Santa Marta It is an excursion by uncovered road and transport by boat.
Each traveler is responsible for their belongings, Wiwa Tours is not responsible for garments or items lost during the tour.
ITINERARY PLAYA CRISTAL TOUR, TAYRONA PARK
Full Day: Playa Cristal Santa Marta
The Tour to Playa Cristal Colombia leaves from Santa Marta at approximately 6:00 am, from the indicated meeting point. All tourists board the air-conditioned transport that in approximately 2 hours will take them to the Tayrona Park Neguanje Sector, before making a brief stop to appreciate the landscape from the viewpoint of the Seven Waves Beach and take a beautiful selfie, then continue the journey until they reach the Neguanje Beach, where they will take a boat for approximately 15 minutes until they reach Playa Cristal There they will have free time to have lunch, take pictures and enjoy the landscape, the sea and the natural settings of the Tayrona National Park.
Optionally tourists can make a water tour (lung diving) in the natural pool of Playa Cristal Santa Marta which lasts approximately 30 minutes, you will be able to observe all the marine fauna that adorns this magical setting.
The guide gathers the tourists around 3:00 pm, for an early departure and to arrive at Santa Marta at approximately 04:30 pm.
Note : The Itinerary of Playa Cristal Tour Santa Marta It may vary depending on weather conditions or the means of land transportation.
Important Information for the Tour to Crystal Beach Colombia
During this Tour to Playa Cristal, they must be responsible with the environment
Carry only the essentials in your suitcase, since weight is a determining factor when walking long distances, make sure you are in good physical condition, avoid drinking alcoholic beverages the day before and try to return all garbage to Santa Marta.
During the tour there is no mobile phone signal, so tell your family and friends that you will only be able to communicate with them once you return from your experience.
During the day the weather is very hot, so we recommend wearing comfortable swimwear, T-shirts and shorts; There are also mosquitoes and other insects, it is important to wear long pants and long-sleeved shirts to protect ourselves from insects.
What to bring to the Crystal Beach Santa Marta
|A small backpack.
|Comfortable clothes for walking.
|Hat or cap.
|Biodegradable Cleaning Tools.
|Vaccine – Yellow Fever (optional).
|To book this tour, a deposit of $10 USD is required, per person, equivalent to 20% of the total value of the $54 USD tour, through our online payment gateway; The remaining 80% will be paid on the day of the tour.
|The identity document is a fundamental requirement to reserve the Tour to Playa Cristal Santa Marta for nationals, a copy of the personal identification card or passport in case of being a foreigner. For the day we go out on the tour, it is not necessary to bring your identity document, at least bring a copy of it.
|To cancel or modify a confirmed reservation, you must contact us 48 hours before the start of the Tour, during business hours.
|Once the Tour to Playa Cristal, no refund of any kind is made.