TOUR CABO SAN JUAN TAYRONA PARK
The Cabo San Juan in Tayrona Park It is one of the best known and most visited destinations in Santa Marta, where you can walk along ecological trails or by sea by boat.
Cabo San Juan Beach It is a wide, clean destination of coral sands and a crystalline blue sea that offers a beautiful and unique landscape, where in addition to resting you can enjoy the natural beauties of the flora and fauna of this beautiful place, ideal for snorkeling and viewing the marine life of the Tayrona National Park.
Select this tour to Cabo San Juan Colombia and go on an ecological trek through green trails full of flora and fauna typical of this region.
Also, if you want, you can camp in one of the authorized areas for camping and enjoy even more of this beautiful place and its gastronomy, Note: the Trip to Cabo San Juan does not include camping, if you want to stay in camping in the Cabo San Juan del Guia You can tell us, and we will help you with that part.
|DEPARTURE PLACE||Please arrive early at the indicated meeting point for an early departure.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||At 6:00 am.|
|RETURN TIME||At approximately 4:30 PM.|
|TOUR DURATION||1 day.|
|TOTAL VALUE||The price of the Tour Cabo San Juan Tayrona Park is 50 USD per person.|
|THE TOUR INCLUDES||
|IMPORTANT||If you want to book this Tayrona Park Tour, make a deposit of $15 USD that corresponds to 30% of the total value of the $50 USD.
Playa Cristal Santa Marta Tour it is another tour that you can take in Tayrona Park.
Keep in mind that the Tour to Cabo San Juan It is an ecological walk through trails surrounded by jungle, typical of the Tayrona National Park.
Each traveler is responsible for their belongings, Wiwa Tours is not responsible for garments or items lost during the tour.
ITINERARY OF THE TOUR CABO SAN JUAN COLOMBIA
Full Day: Cabo San Juan Beach Colombia
We leave at approximately 6:00 am, from Santa Marta in an air-conditioned vehicle, until you reach the entrance to the Tayrona National Park, Zaino Sector, after managing the inputs to the Tayrona Park, we arrived to Reed bed, place where an Ecological Trekking of an hour approximately through natural trails of tropical forest, where you will be able to appreciate the rich variety of flora and fauna that this beautiful place has, at the end of which we will find the majestic landscape of Reefs.
We continue our tour until the Natural Pool and Sandy Beach, there we can see a crystalline beach ideal for snorkeling. Then we continue with the walk for 15 more minutes until we reach our goal on Cabo San Juan del Guia, a beautiful place in Tayrona Park with an imposing natural landscape composed of huge rocks covered with vegetation that make this place a true paradise, in the Cabo San Juan Tayrona National Park Colombia they will have lunch and then enjoy a delicious and refreshing swim in these crystalline waters, when the guide decides we will take the way back, where the transport will be waiting for us back to Santa Marta
Note : The Itinerary of Tour Cabo San Juan Colombia It may vary depending on weather conditions or the means of land transportation.
Important Information for the Tour to Cabo San Juan
During this Tour to Cabo San Juan, they must be responsible with the environment
Carry only the essentials in your suitcase, since weight is a determining factor when walking long distances, make sure you are in good physical condition, avoid drinking alcoholic beverages the day before and try to return all garbage to Santa Marta.
During the tour there is no mobile phone signal, so tell your family and friends that you will only be able to communicate with them once you return from your experience.
During the day the weather is very hot, so we recommend wearing comfortable swimwear, T-shirts and shorts; There are also mosquitoes and other insects, it is important to wear long pants and long-sleeved shirts to protect ourselves from insects.
What to take to the Cabo San Juan Beach Colombia
|A small backpack.||Photographic camera.|
|Comfortable clothes for walking.||Sturdy sandals.|
|Walking shoes.||Hat or cap.|
|Biodegradable Cleaning Tools.||Swimsuit.|
|Personal medicines.||Vaccine – Yellow Fever (optional).|
|To book this tour, a deposit of $15 USD is required, per person, equivalent to 30% of the total value of the $50 USD tour, through our online payment gateway; The remaining 70% will be paid on the day of the tour.|
|The identity document is a fundamental requirement to reserve the Tour to Cabo San Juan Colombia For nationals, a copy of the personal identification card or passport in case of being a foreigner. For the day we go out on the tour, it is not necessary to bring your identity document, at least bring a copy of it.|
|To cancel or modify a confirmed reservation, you must contact us 48 hours before the start of the Tour, during business hours.|
|Once the Tour to Cabo San Juan del Guia Colombia, no refund of any kind is made.|