Lost City Trek Colombia
If you practice the Trekking and enjoy the most demanding challenges of this discipline, Lost City Trek 4 days is the best option to enjoy this wonderful journey, where you will meet fantastic and ancestral places.
You will make daily walks of approximately 5 to 7 hours, through paths marked by the steps of the Indigenous of the Sierra Nevada from Santa Marta, who still inhabit this place, you will have access to a native indigenous culture of the region.
Enjoy exotic landscapes typical of the tropical jungle of the Colombian Caribbean, where there is a great diversity of flora and fauna protected by our indigenous ancestors; live at night an immersion in the ancestral culture of the Wiwa and Kogui communities.
|PLACE OF DEPARTURE||Santa Marta, Colombia.|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at 8:15 AM to the indicated meeting point for an early departure at 8:30 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately at 4:30 PM in the last day of the tour.|
Lost City Trek – Colombia, Santa Marta
Note : The Itinerary of Lost City Tour varies depending on the weather conditions and land transportation means.
Important Information for the Trip to Lost City
During this Lost City Trek 4 days you must respect the privacy of the Indigenous. We must not enter into their rooms or take pictures of them or their belongings without first asking them permission or talking with the guide to indicate what the protocol to follow is.
Carry only the essentials, since weight is a determining factor when walking, make sure you are in good physical condition, avoid drinking alcoholic beverages the day before and take back with you all trash to Santa Marta.
Do not damage natural or cultural assets. In the Lost City and during the tour there is no mobile phone signal, so notify your family and friends that you can only get in touch with them once you return from your trekking experience.
During the day the weather is hot and humid, so we recommend wearing comfortable clothes, shirts and walking shorts; during the night the temperature drops to 14 C approximately and there are a lot of mosquitoes and other insects, it is important to wear long pants and long sleeves shirts to sleep and to use insect repellent.
What to take to Lost City Trek
|A small backpack.||Photographic camera.|
|Comfortable clothes for walking.||Resistant Sandals.|
|Walking shoes.||Hat or cap.|
|Biodegradable Toilet Tools.||A flashlight.|
|Swimsuit.||Plastic bags for moisture.|
|Personal medicines.||Vaccine against yellow fever.|
|To book this tour per person, a deposit of 10% of the total value of the tour is required, through our web payment gateway, the remaining 90% must be canceled at our Wiwa Tours office, the same day we leave for The Lost City.|
|As a fundamental requirement to book The Tour to Lost City, you must present your personal ID and passport in case of being a foreigner at our Wiwa Tour main office. It is not necessary to carry the identity document the day we leave for the tour. Just take at copy of it.|
|To cancel or modify a confirmed reservation, you must contact us 24 hours before the starting date of the Tour, during working hours.|
|Once The Lost City Tour begins, no refund of any kind will be made.|